Service Operation Planning Lead
Requisition ID: 31561
Location(s): Santiago de Chile, RM - Santiago, CL
Work experience: Team Leader
Type of position: Full-Time
Job Family: Administration, Facilities & Secretarial
Service Operation Support Department is in charge of controlling and monitoring Services and give the initial input of Spares, tools and skills for Operational area. Must guarantee that all the System (SAP and Salesforce) are aligned with the Operation and establish points of control for it.
The main responsibility of the Service Operational Support Department is to give all the inputs needed for the Maintenance Order to be implemented in a right and timely manner.
The Special Task Department is responsible for Planning, Demand requirements, Costs and Performance of the Main Components replacements. To achieve the above, Work Orders creation, Technical Planning, Dispatch and dates are the basic daily tasks.
Main drivers pursued by the area are Forecast, Stock availability, Tools, and Planning performance.
As a leader of an area, your main responsibilities are:
· Coordinate and develop a 4 people Team (Special Tasks Coordinators).
· Main contact point for Planning, Costs or deviations.
· Initial contact point for Subcontractos (Technicians and Cranes).
· Create control tools for Planning, Costs and others.
· Look after the work order Creations, Technical Planning and Dispatching.
· KANBAN (Main Components Stock)
· CAPEX (Special Tools Stock).
· +5 years of experience in Planning, Project Management or other related.
· Engineering bachelor degree.
· English level advance.
· MS office.
· SAP advance.
· Salesforce Basic.
· Leadership skills.
· Good experience in a technical service environment with focus on Planning.
· Methodical and detailed working approach
· Self-organization / good time management and stress resistant
· Good communication skills in English (and local language)
· Ability to motivate and inspire.
· Cross-cultural understanding
What We Offer
We offer you an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development within the growing company in wind energy. You will be part of a motivated team and with the power to make the difference in Latam South region.