Requisition ID: 30161
Location(s): Comodoro Rivadavia, U, AR
Work experience: Professional
Type of position: Full-Time
Job Family: Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
HSE leads the global approach to, Health, Safety and Environment in Vestas throughout the value chain. The function supports both very strategic & operational HSE tasks, leads towards achieving the HSE objectives and targets, as well as leads the Global Management System and its certification against ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.As HSE professional you will have an important role in all the sectors of the company (maintenance, construction, sales, transport, research and development) as well as in the support and controlling departments to achieve the operational excellence desired by the VESTAS group.
Mandatory-Field activities in offices, warehouses and service sites (60%) minimum and administrative tasks one (40%)
- Creation of local HSE documents (risk assessments, HSE plans, emergency response plans, client specific procedures, etc.).
- Follow-up of contractors/subcontractors including mobilization/demobilization, post-work evaluation and audits when necessary.
- Conduct HSE training (basic safety training as required by local regulations), including establishing training requirements in accordance with local legislation.
- Responsible for providing expertise and support to Operations in incident and hazardous observation investigation and root cause analysis
- Carry out site visits and inspections.
- Actively support the development and realization of a "Zero Incident Culture".
- Responsible for providing support and collaboration on HSE issues related to the country
- Participation in bidding processes (preparation of HSE documentation) and review of contracts from the perspective of Environment, Health and Safety.
- Assist in various tasks contributing to the organization of staff.
- Carry out and follow up internal audits at SU and SBU level.
- Develops and supports the implementation of processes and procedures, including hearing processes.
Required- 3-5 years of work experience within EH&S in an international work environment.
- Bachelor´s degree in Risk Management registered in local and federal levels.
- First language and high proficiency level of English
- Lead auditor in ISO14001 and ISO 45001 would be an added value.
- In-depth knowledge of HSE standards and best practices, quality ISO standards, concepts, processes and procedures
- Proficiency in contractor/subcontractor Sustainability management, including mobilization/demobilization, pre-qualification requirements and post-work assessment
- Expertise in hazard jobsite assessment/analysis/solution, risk assessments, incident investigation and root cause analysis.
- Development/implementation of processes and procedures, including comprehensive HSE Plans
- Conducting inspections and audits.
Required Proven and effective communication skills at every level (from site to boardroom) required.
Ability to manage and prioritize tasks, to work independently.
Solid interpersonal, computer, presentation, and collaboration skills
Flexibility to travel to sites across the country is required.
Extensive knowledge and management of the country's legislation
Follow link to apply: